Monday, July 28, 2008

An Exciting New Discovery

This is Mum's favourite grass


Being naughty is a great way to get some attention

Ah, you see me here full of the joys of spring (or summer)!

I've just this week discovered a new secret. Lunchtime came, and out came Dad with a bowl of yummy fish pate I'd never had before. "What is it?", I asked Mum when a different but equally scrumptious version came out onto the patio later that day. "It's something only "senior" cats can have," she said.

Wow! Imagine that! Humans recognise different ranks of cats and I've finally been promoted! Obviously it should've happened long ago, probably at birth in my case, as I've always been exceptional, whilst retaining that modesty that makes me so well-loved. Better late than never, I suppose.

Toodle-pip!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?