Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Back Again!


Yes, I'm back!


Life is unpredictable, isn't it? Yesterday got off to a fun-packed start with back rubs, play and catnip, then rabbit Whiskas at 8am, followed by a run in the garden, a spot of mousing (and mouse-eating) and then elevenses - and it was still only half past ten!


Of course that was so exhausting that I was soon tucked up on the duvet, snoring through the afternoon...


By contrast, today it's raining and so after breakfasting in the kitchen (tuna imperial!) instead of al fresco, it was back to the sofa for a long zzzz till lunchtime - which was Brunswick ham served in bed. I know, I know, but they love me, so I let them do it.


Now I'm off to the garden, to see how it looks in the rain.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?