Monday, November 16, 2009

My Charity Work This Christmas


Buy them at Cats Protection!

Like any superstar worthy of the title, I do my bit for charity. This year as last, I've commissioned Mum to make catnip bags for our local Cats Protection to sell for funds, and as you can see from the picture, she's excelled herself. I helped, of course: I had the first one off the sewing machine and I roadtested it vigorously until it was soggy and green - you know what I mean, kitties? So I can tell you that they're excellent, just the right size, attractive fabrics, good quality 'nip, the real deal. So if you see one, buy one and you'll be helping cats who are less fortunate than you.

Last year we also sent some to family and friends - and Sophie. Yes, the spirit of Christmas gets through even to me, and I don't like Christmas. So you lot have no excuse: open up your purses for Cats Protection. I won't tell you again.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?