Monday, November 16, 2009

The Purina One Challenge

Mum just opened me a new bag of my all-time favourite, Purina One (aka chocolate for cats), and while I was munching away, she said to me, "Hey Daisy, there's a competition on here! You only have to eat Purina One for a month and you can win £1,000!". "Mmfff," I replied, 'cos I was a bit busy at that moment. Anyway, things are a little quieter now: I'm in my box in the workroom and Mum's on the computer, so I asked her to have a look at their website.

You have to feed your cat Purina One, and in return they send you money-off vouchers (good) and you can win stuff like something to put your Purina One in (guys, it's in its own resealable bag, and it doesn't last that long! Not in my house) and a measuring cup (I know how much I need).

What were the other prizes? "Oy Mum, just google it again, will you?". Holy mackerel, they make it for dogs as well! What a waste! "Yeah, click on Bumfluff's grubbier brother and let's get to the prizes."

Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! A year's supply of Purina One! That's the prize I want! Although it does say it's the recomended amount for an average cat. For one thing, I wouldn't let anyone call me average, and for another, I know how much I need (more, more, more).

There's something about a spa holiday but I don't like baths, so who cares? Oh, and then there's the £1,000. I could buy a lot of Golitaire with that.

"Mum! Are we doing this competition, or what?"

Huh. She wants to know if I could BE any happier, or my fur any shinier. Good point. But there's all that free food, just waiting. And it could be mine. Hmm, I'll have to think of a way to outwit her. I'll sleep on it.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?