Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I'm feeling much better today, thank you

Yesterday I was a bit bleurgh when I woke up. Dad didn't really notice: I just stayed curled up on the sofa and barely waved him goodbye, but he put that down to the cold weather.

But good old Mum saw at once that I wasn't my usual chirpy self. I purred gratefully at all the attention - the concerned stroking, the sweet nothings murmured in my ears, Mum kneeling in front of me with a food bowl (I managed to force a little something down) and then a water bowl. It was wonderful. In fact, it was just how my life ought to be every day (only without the feeling lousy bit). Actually it was just a touch of 'mal de mouse', you know what I mean, kitties? We've all been there. Anyway, after a few hours I got up and strolled into the garden, nipped into the woods and bingo! - right as rain again!

I knew you'd all be worried, so I just wanted to let you know I'm OK.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?